(Just so you know, I am not sponsored by any of these products mentioned in this blog post.)
1. Pretzel Thins – Why do pretzels taste so good? When it comes to finding the perfect low calorie snack, this is my go to choice.
2. British Breakfast black tea by The Republic of Tea – I consider myself to be a great tea connoisseur! I have tried many blends of black breakfast tea, but never have I encountered a black tea blend that is as smooth tasting as this particular tea.
3. Purify is my new favorite oil blend from doTERRA. My favorite way to use it is to put a couple drops into my diffuser in order to freshen the air. Here is more information about this oil blend
4. She Reads Truth app – Sometimes it is a little overwhelming first thing in the morning ,as I am still waking up, to figure out what I am going to read in the Bible for my quiet time. For $1.99 a month, you can have unlimited access to all their Bible study material. There are non-stop Bible studies going on that you can participate in and comment on. What is so incredible is there are women all around the globe who participate in these studies!
5. Facebook video chat – I have an iPhone so most of the time I use Facetime. For my fellow friends and family that are android users, I am so thankful they have improved their video chat options. I have used it more and more as each month has come and gone.