This is one of my favorite oil blends from doTerra.
How I use On Guard?
1. doTerra On Guard toothpaste
Since germs are easily absorbed through the mouth, I use the On Guard toothpaste.
It is a different flavored toothpaste with cinnamon, mint, and orange. I admit it was strange brushing my teeth with it at first, but now I love it!
2. On Guard beadlets
There are some days I wake up with drainage or just not feeling 100%. Then I pop a beadlet, and roughly 30 minutes later I notice that my drainage is breaking up. I am feeling so much better! I have also used it in conjunction with zicam melts. I felt like it reduced recovery time to just a week.
3. Diffuse On Guard oil blend
During fall and winter this is my favorite oil blend to diffuse! It reminds me of the smell of a spiced orange pomander ball.
4. I have also used the On Guard oil blend to make my own green cleaner.
On Guard benefits: helps fight seasonal threats, immune support, immune function, supports healthy cardiovascular function
Stay Well! Order some On Guard! – Click on Shop > Start Shopping > Essential Oils > On Guard
During the summer, my exercise of choice is always yoga. I rotate between YouTube yoga videos and my app by Gaiam,inc.
My two resources for yoga:Yoga with Adriene and Yoga Studio App
Yes, the app is $3.99. Compared to paying for yoga classes, this is a steal! I love how you can schedule classes for your entire week, and it syncs to your calendar.
Also, I use essential oils during my yoga sessions. What essential oils do I use?
For me personally, I put the serenity blend or lavender oil on before doing yoga.
Essential oils for Yoga:
Hawaiian Sandalwood, Sandalwood, or Cedarwood for diffusing in the air
Serenity is a great doTERRA blend for relaxation. Contains these oils: lavender, sweet marjoram, roman chamomile, ylang ylang, sandalwood, & vanilla bean extract.
For more information or to order doTERRA oils please visit my doTERRA website!
It is never fun to come down with a cold, especially in the warmer months of the year. Most all of my colds used to turn into sinus infections until I started using doterra oils.
How I have beat my colds with homeopathic treatments:
- On Guard – this is doterra’s proprietary blend for immune support
- I take the beadlets.
- I use my own homemade toothpaste that I made with the On Guard oil blend and lemon oil.- Recipe Here (This toothpaste is for oil pulling.)
- I also use doterra’s On Guard toothpaste.
- Oregano oil capsule – I take twice a day.
- I take the melts every 3 hours.
- Last dose of ZICAM before bed, I use a swab.
- Cold/Flu Bomb:
- 1-2 drop of Melaleuca
- 1-2 drop of Oregano
- 1-2 drop of On Guard
- 1 extra drop of Lemon because Oregano and Melaleuca are strong!!
For me, the symptoms that hang on are usually enough drainage to affect my ears, and I get that fun tickle in the back of my throat.
2. For my ears:
– 1-2 drops of Lavender
– 1-2 drops of Melaleuca
– 1-2 drops of Basil
For the tickle in my throat:
- Peppermint beadlets
- Peppermint oil in a roller bottle – I can apply directly to my throat or put behind my ears.
I hope these tips help you to stay healthy all year round!
If you have any questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on my doterra website.
Please Visit My Doterra Website!